ALE “Green Alliance of Kyrgyzstan” announces a vacancy for the position of Executive Director open. The Executive Director manages the program and strategic directions of the Green Alliance of Kyrgyzstan (GAC), carries out financial and economic activities in order to achieve goals, following the mission of the GAC.
– Availability of higher education;
– More than 3 years of experience in project development and management;
– Organizational skills, experience in forming and managing teams;
– Analytical mindset and creative approach to solving various problems;
– Communication skills and stress resistance;
– Fundraising experience and understanding of accounting, management and other accounting;
– Experience working with partner organizations: media, government agencies and business;
– Excellent knowledge of oral and written Kyrgyz and Russian languages. Knowledge of English will be considered an advantage;
– Proactive life position: proposal of new initiatives and responsibility for their implementation;
– Understanding the basics and principles of work of public organizations and civil society in the Kyrgyz Republic;
– Implementation of the long-term Strategy of the Green Alliance of Kyrgyzstan;
– Management of economic and financial activities of the organization;
– Management of operational and project activities of the organization;
– Participation in planning, development and implementation of strategic objectives;
– Direct work with members of the Green Alliance of Kyrgyzstan: introductory and working meetings;
– Branding, positioning and promotion of the image of the Green Alliance of Kyrgyzstan in the media, as well as at partner meetings and events;
– Cooperation with the media;
-Promotion of initiatives in the field of “green” economy
– Participation in projects and programs in the field of environmental protection
– Contributing to the Green vector of the country’s development
To apply for a job, you must provide the following documents:
A cover letter is a rationale, indicating compliance with the requirements and expectations of the candidate, no more than 1 page.
Two contact persons for reference (in any form) from previous jobs.
CV, cover and recommendation letters should be sent with the subject “Executive Director” to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 26, 2022, 17:00.
Only the most suitable candidates will be notified of the interview date.